Good question. I am leaning towards V25.41. I am leaning that way because of the wording "previously prescribed contraceptive". Whether or not it was her method of contraception previously, doesn't change that it was in fact a contraceptive that was previous prescribed. Using the V25.01 makes it sound as though this is just now being prescribed. I will be curious to see how others view this. Those are my thoughts.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join