I have only 5 years of Urology coding experience and I am coding this procedure for the first time. I was hoping there would be a response from someone about this.
My questions - did you end up coding 53410 with 40819 and, what was the reimbursement?
It's okay if you do not have an answer since your question was 7 years ago. Thanks for your post anyway. The codes you listed are helpful.
Lucy Fale, CPC, CPC-H
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join