I dont know if it matters how many patients are on each encounter sheet. What I would recommend is that the docs hold them until the patient is DC'd (or you can) to ensure you are capturing charges for every day seen) I was doing inpt and multiple docs would see pt during the admission. Each would submit different sheet. I had to constantly sort and hold and wait to be sure I got charges for all days. It was a pain.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join