I have an example that states:
multiple views of the aorta are taken and then the catheter is pulled to the bifurcation and views taken of the iliacs to the common femorals.
The answer given for this example (from the 2008 Interventional Radiology Coding Users' Guide) is 75630.
I'm thinking that if your cath. was placed, pulled down and an artery was "selected" in the lower extremity, then I would split it up to the 75625/75710/36XXX series of codes. Do you have an example?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join