YES...you can code the 19301 with the 38525 NOT the 38740/45 since there were no drains used/involved. but since he did note that they lymph nodes were excised as a separate specimen you can code the lupectomy and excision of deep axillary nodes!
btw, my docs dictate much more through than yours which makes it way easier to code for me...maybe you can have a talk with your doctors on how to dictate/detail his surgery performance?? just a sugguestion.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join