How can I submit a claim for lab service done in CAH lab for patient seen in our detached RHC for the Physical so the insurance will know that claim is not for an outpatient service benefit? Ive been told I can bill on HCFA with POS as outpatient hospital. Is this possibel? and if so where can I find the documentation to show my manager?