Wondering if someone could give me some insight as to if I'm coding this corect, if not if you could guide me in the right direction, not familiar w/ ENT .
op report reads:
The patient was brought to the OR and under adequate general endotracheal anesthesia the nose was prepped and draped for excision of the left anterior nasal mass. A 0-degree endoscope was inserted into the left nasal cavity and a 12 to 14 mm mass was identified adjacent to the patient's left premaxillary wing deformity and the anterior head of the left inferior turbinate. A sharp dissection Woodson elevator and endoscopic sisors were used to remove the mass. Spot cauterization using silver nitrate achieved hemostasis. Re inspection on endoscopy revealed no additional nasal or nasopharyngeal mass or lesion., etc.....
so my question would this be a 30117, surgeon office gave code 42802
I'm not really sure could use some help on this one.
Thank you in advance
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join