Op note reads:
The right preauricular area was prepped and draped in a sterile fashion and the area of the skin tag infiltrated with 1% Xylocaine with 1:100,000 epinephrine. A longitudinal elliptical incision line was then outlined and made with the #15 blade going down through skin and subq tissue. Any underlying cartilage was excised and any bleeding controled and wound closed.
Path came back "accessory auricle"
69145 doesn't seem right but not so sure about 11200??? Any thoughts?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join