37204 (only once per operative field)
36216 for the LIMA
36245 Inferior Phrenic corrected (yes this artery generally arises from the Aorta, any variant anatomy would change the order).
36246-59 Lt Gastric
36245-59 Rt Lumbar
I did not see any interpretations for the selected vessels so I would not code any S & I codes. Perhaps you did not copy that information?
I also did not see any F/U angiography interpretations.
I am also wondering why the left subclavian/internal mammary were selected ( and perhaps imaged)? Where is the medical necessity for that?
I hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join