The G codes are screening codes for Medicare. All other carriers would be coded with the CPT codes 45378 - 45392. Do you have access to CPT Assistant archives? Additionally, if your new provider will be doing colonoscopies he/she will most likely also do EGD's and ERCP's. Start by reading all the GI posts...I know it's a lot, but it will help. Let me know if you don't have the CPT Assistant archives.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join