I can tell you that some carriers do not allow HEENT normal or unremarkable. As a matter of fact, Deborah Griders book "Medical Record Auditor" (supported by the AMA) states..."Also, many carriers will not allow credit for the statement "HEENT, normal". The question always arises, WHAT system in HEENT did the MD examine? HEENT includes includes the head, eyes, ears, nose and throat."
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join