I heard about this in an ASCO code update seminar recently. It is only for facilities and is located in the CPT book. It is prior to the Hydration administration code section. It is in the guidelines for that section titled Hydration, Therapeutic, Prophylactic, and Diagnostic Injections and Infusions (Exludes Chemotherapy). It is in the 2nd paragraph and starts with....When these codes are reported by the facility the following instructions apply.
Hope this is helpful!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join