I'm in the inland empire area, fontana to be exact.
Is there anyone that is a great cardiology coder that wouldn't mind meeting with me from time to time to teach me the ins and outs of cardiology coding.
I work for a family practice and we have a cardiology physician here who goes off site and does procedures. I'm supposed to codes these now, and I can tell I need some help. Starting from scratch.
You'll be reimbursed for your time. We can touch on that later.
Reach me at
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join