We have an ASC and it's our understanding that if the C-arm is being used to determine if the arthroscopic instrument is in the right location, or if needle is in right location...in order to complete the procedure, then the radiology code does not appy. It's bundled. But if our Facility actually keeps a hard-copy of the Xray in the patients chart, then it is billable.
Jenna Meggett, CPC, ACS-EM
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join