I think that with the wording "face-to-face" time in most e/m descriptions, going after reimbursement for phone calls is going to be an uphill battle for your CEO. Unless the phone calls are related to CPO and HHC, I don't believe that payors are going to be too swift to include them as codes for reimbursement....with that said, I wish you all the luck in the world because if you manage to overturn this, we all will benefit.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join