I too had a hard time finding my job. I had a wonderful one in FL, and due to the Economy we had to move back home to NY. I did find a job though. And, let me give you this little piece of advice....I could not find a "coding" job, so I took my skills and my certification and I tweaked my resume and I am now the Documentation and Reimbursement Coordinator for the Medical Group here. I used to code and bill the Physicians E/M Codes for the Hospital I worked for in FL, and the position I am in now has me working side by side with all of the providers making sure they are accurately coding E/M Codes. So look in other areas...I found this position under "financial analyst" And when they saw my coding certification, they wanted me to start right away. I wish you all luck!!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join