put LT modifier on wrist, then you will need finger modifiers on your other procedures, do not use units use modifers, the pinning of the PIP on the 4th and 5th fingers I would use the fusion code 26860 again with finger modifiers and the 64772 is for a spinal nerve so I would not use it, I come back to 2 approaches on that, either do not code it as it is inclusive to the 25800 or use unlisted 64999. Let me know if you need help with the modifiers.
Debra Mitchell MSPH, CPC-H
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join