I don't know if any one is "better" than the others. I can tell you that I obtained my CHCA (Certified Healthcare Chart Auditor) from AHCAE. I attended their week long Intensive Chart Auditing Practicum and it was excellent. The test is given on the last day. It was presented by Susan Garrison, Robin Linker, and Susan Thurston. If you know anything about these presenters you can imagine how motivational it is. This course is more expensive than the CHAP course, but is in person and very interactive. I have no regrets about the investment and to me it was well worth the dollars I spent. You can get more information at www.ahcae.com.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join