ok well i wish i could give you a straight forward answer but ... i cant
The good news is all your codes are correct including your stent codes
But i would be careful when billing the angioplasty and stenting together you want to make sure that it is medically necessary to bill both because you almost have to do a angioplasty to place a stent. so you should see something in your documentation that said that " we tried to do the angioplasty we got sum-optimal results so we placed a stent" and then you absolutly can bill them togeather according to CCI but just be carful. if not just the stent codes
Second thing: you said the Doctor did a selective angiogram. if it was a full and complete exam then you possibley can bill for a angio code as well ( 75722 one renal, 75724 two renal SELECTIVE)
I hope this helps
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join