Good Afternoon Shayie,
Coders must possess a certification for medical coding. Have 2-3 years coding experience within the last five (5) years. Have extensive knowledge of the Official ICD-9-CM, CPT and HCPCS Coding Guidelines for Coding and Reporting. Must be able to read, understand, speak and write English. Must possess medical and technical terminology with knowledge of specialized vocabulary peculiar to a variety of subjects in the field of medicine and surgery.
This position is an on-site position located at Ft. Belvoir, in Alexandria, VA. If you are interested in obtaining more information, please give me a call at the number listed below.
703-356-5550 ask for Zakiya.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join