Experienced CPC Needed in Nashville, TN Area for Chart Audit

1. Default Experienced CPC Needed in Nashville, TN Area for Chart Audit
    Medical Coding Books
    I am the administrator of a 6 physician, 8 mid-level practitioner Neurosurgical practice in Nashville, Tennessee and am in need of an experienced CPC that can come in and audit some charts for my practice. I am specifically in need of someone who is an expert in the area of E/M coding practices.

I would like to build a professional relationship with a CPC that can do this initial audit that I can periodically consult for follow-up audits every 3 to 6 months.

Please contact me at gcrowe@neurotn.com if you are interested in this project and provide me with your hourly contracted rates.

Thank you,

Ginger Crowe

2. Default
    Hi Ginger,

Is this position remote?

Thanks
    Beverly Graham,CPC,CCP
    314-753-5009

3. Default I am Interested
    I live in Kentucky but available to travel to your facility. Please contact Dyann at R M Medical Management, LLC 888-229-6268.
    Please Visit our website at rmmedicalmanagement.com
    Thank You

4. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerly1109 View Post
    I am the administrator of a 6 physician, 8 mid-level practitioner Neurosurgical practice in Nashville, Tennessee and am in need of an experienced CPC that can come in and audit some charts for my practice. I am specifically in need of someone who is an expert in the area of E/M coding practices.

I would like to build a professional relationship with a CPC that can do this initial audit that I can periodically consult for follow-up audits every 3 to 6 months.

Please contact me at gcrowe@neurotn.com if you are interested in this project and provide me with your hourly contracted rates.

Thank you,

Ginger Crowe
    Hi

My name is Nikki Lane and I am a CPC-A and CMRS, I have experience in coding chart auditing and coding for E/M services. I am interested in meeting with you to discuss your job offer. Please contact me 270-4042256 or 2706787540.

Thank you

hellllllloooooo:

Did you read the post?????

Thank you,

Ginger Crowe
    Mary, CPC, CANPC, COSC

LOL I so wanted to do that! You go girl!

Debra A. Mitchell, MSPH, CPC-H