We just started using a registry this year for our CVT surgeons.
I absolutely love it. Our CVT surgeons were already members of STS and our quality department was already entering in all the information needed for PQRI in the database anyway. So all I had to do was have the doctors sign the form stating they want to participate in PQRI, and they (STS) took it from there.
Hopefully everything will work out and we will get our money as well. Before we started I did research several other registries and only a few were helpful to me. A couple never did return my calls.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join