Here is what I came up with and why:
35495/75992 for the arterectomy (lazer) in the lateral tarsal artery
35470/75962 for the angioplasty (balloon) in the lateral tarsal
35470-59/75964 for the posterior tibial into the tibioperoneal trunk
36247 for catheter end postition in the lateral tarsal (includes pathway arteries)
75710 for angiography of the left extremity.
75774 for additional injection at the proximal popliteal artery with additional interpretation.
I did not feel like there was sufficient documentation/interpretation for an aortogram with bilateral iliofemoral runoff (75630).
My thoughts are that the doctor selected his/her codes based on memory (what he or she actually did), but failed to adequately document the work performed. The report has a lot of holes.
I hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join