I am in the same boat you are in. I would like some guidance as well. I have decided to market to most anywhere I can drive (not a big fan of flying)... My biggest challenge is there are two Big hospital chains in my area. One of which already bills for a lot of phys offices in the area. I am still hoping and praying this will work out. I do have a full time job I love, but I want to spend as much time as I can with my child. They grow so fast!! If you don't mind to pass along any info you receive I will do the same.
Good luck!! And God Bless your business!!!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join