31150 is not a valid CPT code so I'm not sure what you're billing for.
Since you indicate this was done in the ED maybe the service was an intubation (31500)?? If the CRNA personally performed an intubation this is a surgical procedure which should be billed at a flat fee rate. In addition, P4 and 99140 are not appropriate for non-anesthesia charges and should not be billed with an intubation.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join