Definition: Muir-Torre Syndrome (MTS) is a sebaceous adenoma skin tumor with internal malignancy. Muir-Torre syndrome is a variant of hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC). People with Muir-Torre syndrome have an increased risk of the types of cancer seen in HNPCC, including colorectal, endometrial (uterine), stomach, ovarian, small bowel (intestinal), urinary tract, and hepatobiliary (liver or bile duct) tract cancers.
More info. needed: Is the MTS primary, benign? Location of MTS? Is this a screening only b/c of the high-risk?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join