I worked for Peak they have a very high standard when it comes to coding they will ding you for any little thing and that will cause you not to reach their 95% coding goal and their work was very slow, there would be times where I only worked three hours all week,they are very slow to give you work and the auditors that check your work are very rude, well there is one that is nice, but the other one I won't say her name but she is very rude and she talks to you like you can't code, so I wouldn't quit my day job for these people.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join