I have been a Certified Coder for the past 5 years. I am also an experienced Financial Analyst.
Recently, while in my new position at a new Health System, I have been asked to come and work at many places.(Mostly our vendors) And, that got me thinking about consulting. I would love the freedom of making my own schedule.
My question is: Has anyone out there started their own consulting business? And, if so, what did you need to get it off the ground?
Thank you and I look forward to any and all suggestions.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join