You may want to target specific businesses (eg: hospitals, physician practices, clinics, insurance companies, etc.) and go directly to their websites and see what openings they have. I have found more job postings that way.
I have also found that doing general searches on websites like CareerBuilder, Monster, etc. do bring up much in the way of jobs. Most companies do not even advertise on those type of websites, especially if they have their own website.
Also, networking may bring up something too.
Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join