Did you look at 40654 - Repair, lip, fll thickness; over one-half vertical height, or complex ...
The lay description reads: The physician repairs a laceration extending through the full thickness of the lip. In 40652, a laceration or surgically created wound of up to one-half the vertical height of the lip is closed with layered sutures and in 40654, a wound of more than one-half the vertical height of the lip is repaired (emphasis added by FTB)
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join