Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Oncology forum

Default Oncology forum
    Medical Coding Books
    Are there others who would be interested in AAPC adding a forum for oncology? This would be an extremely helpful forum for me.
    Peggy Y, Green, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CRC
    "To love what you do and feel that it matters - how could anything be more fun?" Katharine Graham

Smile Yes
    My company just hired a physician for hematology/oncology and I am currently looking for all the information I can get.

3. Default
    Absolutely. Any help would be appreciated.

Yes...that would be very helpful to me as well.

Red face Oncology
    I would really appreciate a separate category relating to Hem/Onc. Our facility just acquired a stand-alone practice and it is the first time we've offered this specialty service.

Wlecome & appreciate your thoughts and concerns. I am excited and looking forward to that.

Good luck

7. Default
    Absolutely.. I work in a Hem/Onc hospital outpatient facility and am fairly new at this. Any information I can absorb would be extremely helpful.

8. Default
    Yes, absolutely! I too work in Hematology/Oncology.

Amanda, CPC
    Urology coder

Yes absolutely. I would like to learn more.Definitely I am with you

We recently hired a full time oncologist and no one has ever coded this service before so we are kinda lost. I was looking for someone to help me out. The doctor has helped me some what but i am looking on the back end as well as to what we can bill / can't bill. What gets paid/ doesn't get paid. So far he is only seeing like 5-10 patients a day for the last two weeks so i'm not too far behind but would like to catch up asap. Most of them are visit's to recheck their cancer status but some are chemo. If someone could pm me i would really appreciate it. Thanks !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast