you are right 22830 cannot be billed because you cannot charge for an exploration if you are fusing the same spaces.
Based on your report, this is what I got:
22849--don't use 22842, bill for the reinsertion of spinal device
Depending on the insurance carrier, you would use modifier AS or 80 for the assistant surgeon. You can bill all the codes for the asst except for 20936.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join