Are both anesthesia providers in the same group? If so, the below information may be a billing option.
We are a group of 40 MDAs and CRNAs and this happens in our group frequently. There's no duplication of service as each component that was performed are necessary in order to bill anesthesia. It would not be appropriate to unbundle these services. I enter each provider's time for the case and ONE case bill under the provider with the most time on the case.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join