Cpt codes suggested:
12031 may be - (Since, 3-0 nylon sutures - interrupted sutures - indicates layered closure.)
CPT 11042 can be used for ulcers, deep wounds debridement upto subcutaneous tissue if involving necrotic and devitalised tissue only. Otherwise no code possible for deep tissue involvement around, I suppose.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join