1997 DG allow for 2 bullets under constitutional. If you only get 3 vitals, that is one bullet. If you only get general appearance, that is one bullet. You do not have to get both in order to get credit.
Measurement of any three of the following seven vital signs: 1) sitting or standing blood
pressure, 2) supine blood pressure, 3) pulse rate and regularity, 4) respiration, 5)
temperature, 6) height, 7) weight (May be measured and recorded by ancillary staff)
General appearance of patient (eg, development, nutrition, body habitus, deformities,
attention to grooming)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join