First of all, hang in there. Grab a phone book and call every doctor's office in your area. Go on craigslist.org, monster.com, search the AAPC job postings, call the billing companies in your area. It takes work but it pays off! I'm afraid working from home is going to be difficult for you since you are just getting into the industry. You will need to establish and prove yourself before most employers consider remote work. and if the company is strictly remote, they do require significant experience because you are now a one man show and they need solid coders.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join