according to your report the doctor is using RF Denervation for all levels, you code per nerve root meaning L3-L5=2 nerve roots, two levels, L5-S1=2 nerve roots, two levels; all four bilateral, so the correct coding should be:
L3-L5, L5-S1 facets (bilateral L3,L4, "L5" medial branches)
64622-50 1 unit
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join