I sort of lean toward consultation although I believe it could be better worded. The patient has a dx which is a symptom and it could be that he is asking Dr. B for an opinion of what is causing this symptom, and colonoscopy might help with Dr. Bs evaluation.. On the other hand if Dr. A has determined he wants a colonoscopy so the HE may better make a dx and he needs Dr. B to perform this exam then I agree no consult.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join