Please help me code a right spermatic cord denervation along with a bilateral vasectomy. The urologist wrote in the op report...A right subinguinal incision was then made. Dissection was then carried down through the subcutaneous tissue. He seemed to have a prominet cord lipoma that was dissected off... The best I can come up with is 55520. Does anyone agree or disagree with me? Thanks in advance for your help.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join