Patient was dianosis with a tongue tie diagnosis code 750.0
the operative report stated as after satisfactory anesthesia, the chordae was lysed using cautery. The fibrous tissue was followed under the tongue, producing a significant improvement in moblility. Bleeding was minimal. SILVER NITRATE WAS APPLIED TO THE DENUDED AREA.
i coded 41115 but got denied, should I HAVE USED 41010, NOT SURE , THANKS
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join