Patient was dianosis with a tongue tie diagnosis code 750.0
the operative report stated as after satisfactory anesthesia, the chordae was lysed using cautery. The fibrous tissue was followed under the tongue, producing a significant improvement in moblility. Bleeding was minimal. SILVER NITRATE WAS APPLIED TO THE DENUDED AREA.
i coded 41115 but got denied, should I HAVE USED 41010, NOT SURE , THANKS
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join