I am not sure exactly what you are asking in your first question but I may can help with the 93971. Duplex exam incudes imaging...
Acceptable documentation for Duplex exams:
Duplex / Duplex Doppler
Color flow Doppler and spectral analysis was performed
Color flow Doppler and waveform analysis was performed
NOTE: Ankle/Brachial Index is not separately billed if performed by itself
All US exams require documentation of permanently recorded images.
(This is my understanding)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join