Where do you find Medicare's Allowed Outpatient Procedure List?

Question Where do you find Medicare's Allowed Outpatient Procedure List?
    Medical Coding Books
    I hope I'm not the only one who gets frustrated trying to find anything on Medicare's/CMS's (Florida) website! I am trying to find a list of procedures allowed in an outpatient setting. My doc's are doing more and more outpatient, which is a benefit to the patient, lowering their out-of-pocket expense. However, we need to make sure we are not shooting ourselves in the foot if the rules say a particular procedure should be done inpatient. I have a denial right now from Blue Cross that I need to appeal but need some resources to back it up. If anyone has the link to Medicare's list I would be forever in your debt!!

Do you have this link already? This is the list for inpatient procedures only.

http://www.cms.hhs.gov/hospitaloutpa...mID=CMS1204971

Addendum E

This would eliminate the question if it requires inpatient.

Rebecca,
    Thank you so much for answering me However, I clicked on the link you sent and it says that the list is not currently available. Of course! Just my luck Thanks again!

Kristi,

Try again...I just opened it up.

When you open up the link, click on addendum E. Addendum E will then prompt you to select the privacy agreement...select Yes. This will prompt you to an excel speadsheet.

Rebecca....you're a peach!! You are Queen of the Day! I don't know what I did the first time but it worked this time....THANK YOU!!