I took a look a these codes billing together and it looks to me like you will need the modifier 59 on the 93041 as it is a component of 93268. I have access to Customcoder.net via my job, so I took a peek. They have a tool that allows you to "validate" codes billing together so you can see what issues come up. It doesn't tell me which modifier, but since it's a bundling issue, I'm sure you need the modifier 59.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join