There may be a better way to do this, but we set the price close to the same price as the comparable open surgical fee, for example... 47600 and 47562. Then send a note on the claim stating for pricing please compare this code to code 47600, RVU 25.82 (for example)
Usually laparascopic procedures are priced at a lower fee than the comparative open procedure, but when your talking unlisted you don't want to low ball it.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join