AAPC - Back to school
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ICD-10 Webinar

Boston, MA

AAPC: Back to School
    I got a message the it needs something "codec" to run and the link went to Microsoft's website for downloads. Could that be the issue for you as well?
    Karolina, CPC, CPMA, CEMC

I got that for the video part as well, didn't download anything since this is my work pc.

The audio portion just brings up the box with times of 0 and nothing happens.

Laura, CPC

Oil City

It works now, sorry for the technical delays
    Rhonda Buckholtz, CPC, CPC-I, CGSC, COBGC, CEPDC, CENTC
    Vice President, ICD-10
    800-626-2633 ext 183
    Fax: 814-217-0447

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Buckholtz CPC View Post
    It takes a few minutes to load. Have you tried waiting and then coming back to it?
    Yes I tried that and it puts a box in the left hand of my screen w a play button I hit play and nothing there is 0:00 time on it??

Todays webinar...when will the slides be available for d/l? I cannot access GoToMeeting due to the firewall in work, please advise, thanks!

Mary Grondski, CPC

Dallas, TX

Question Help with the Webinar

I can not get in either. I have also paid for the ceu's but the exam does not show up anymore. How do I get to the exam area?

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."

I have tried to print the slides for part 2 & 3, it keeps coming up with a error message that there is a problem with the file. When is this going to be fixed so we can print those slides?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12