Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ICD-10 Webinar

Question ICD-10 Webinar
    Exam Training Packages
    I just registed for the Webinar and I was not one of the first 1,000 to register, so I will be able to view the recorded events within 24 hrs of its live presentation. Will this also be available after the 24hrs? The last part is on July 30th so this means I would be able to view it July 31st, which is end of month. What if I do not get a chance to view it until Monday August 3rd? Will it still be available to me?

Thanks,

Sherry

Yes,they will be available for quite awhile after the live date and it may take a day or two to become available after the live presentation. You will be able to watch these on demand.
    Rhonda Buckholtz, CPC, CPC-I, CGSC, COBGC, CEPDC, CENTC
    Vice President, ICD-10
    AAPC
    800-626-2633 ext 183
    814-673-7177
    Fax: 814-217-0447
    rhonda.buckholtz@aapc.com

I am behind a firewall at work so I cannot get into gotomeeting, but I still will be able to dial-in. Will there be a pdf file or something to d/l to review?

Mary Grondski, CPC

***edit-nm, I just found the slides!
    Last edited by maryg; 07-16-2009 at 11:21 AM.

4. Default Icd 10
    cant find where to find the webinar I am already registered.

Default ICD10 webiner
    ok, I know i was one of the first 1000 but there's no number to call, just slides

6. Question
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Buckholtz CPC View Post
    Yes,they will be available for quite awhile after the live date and it may take a day or two to become available after the live presentation. You will be able to watch these on demand.
    How do I excess this on demand and where ? I have also register but not part of the first.

ernestine sonneman, CPC

If you log into your members area look under My Events, it will be listed with Friday's date. Look under past events as it was already run today live. It should be available on demand at some point tomorrow but I do not have the exact time.
    Vice President, ICD-10
    AAPC
    800-626-2633 ext 183
    814-673-7177

I hit the audio part and I get nothing?? Any one else..How to i see this thing?

It takes a few minutes to load. Have you tried waiting and then coming back to it?
    Vice President, ICD-10
    AAPC
    800-626-2633 ext 183
    814-673-7177

It won't work for me either.

I have tried multiple times...

Laura, CPC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast