Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Opthamology Heading

1. Default Opthamology Heading
    Exam Training Packages
    Hi,
    I work in an ASC, where we code quite a few difficult Opthamology cases,
    I think it would be great if we had a Ophalmolgy heading.
    Thanks,
    Sandra

Default Opthalmology clinic
    I also code ophthalmology but mostly clinic, although i will begin training to code surgery next week. I agree we need an eye forum. There are alot of question's i ask on here and have yet to recieve answer's.

I will agree with you guys. I would like to learn more. I work for the hospital . I always have problem with modifiers . I am not sure which one needs RT/LT/50 and TC

thanks for the website link

I already have that website but they wanted credit card information and you have to subscribe to it. I like the free stuff !! hehe !! Plus, my supervisor wouldn't approve a forum subscibtion just for me. We are a multi specialty group. Thanks anyways ... anyone else know of some forum that are free ?

Default ophthalmology forum
    I agree gang we do need a forum for this specialty. I have been coding and billing ophthalmology surgeries for 7 years now and it would be very nice to have this.

Terri

I have been in Retina/Ophthalmology for many years also. I was baffled that there was not an Ophth heading. How can we request one?

Someone posted about an Oncology one and a few people responded and within a few days it was up. I guess the AAPC will see how many people agree. I also do Ophthalmology and had to have alot of my question's answered by the physician so i think an ophthalmology one would be great. All the other's i have found want to be charged and i work mutlti specialty so i can't pay for each one.

9. Default Forum
    Ok so let's start a forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast