I have billed the 50715 with the 59 & 51 modifier few have paid. I recently read something on one of the threads about the 51 modifier being obsolete and using the 22 modifier to indicate excessive work performed.
I've tried this a few times and been paid, so it may be worth investigating or if anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it.
I would also like to know if anyone knows how to bill the 50715 with the 59, 50, 22 ? Would the modifiers be in that order for the bilateral ??
Thank you...you guys are great!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join