Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Perot Systems

Default Perot Systems
    Exam Training Packages
    Does anyone work for or has anyone worked for Perot Systems? This company is owned by H. Ross Perot and his family. My employer is considering outsourcing all of the coding and billing to this company and I am just trying to find out some information. Thank you!

I don't personally work for Perot but have heard nothing but great things about them as an employer. I don't know if that gives you any confidence in them as a billing/coding company, but thought I'd put in my two cents.
    --
    Carol Rosol, CPC
    Mooresville, NC

Default Perot systems..
    I Was working for perot system in INDIA...

Regards,
    Jayaprathap, CPC

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work

4. Default
    Hi ,
    i was working in Perot India.

Default perot system
    What did any of you think of them? Are they good to work for? Do they have decent benefits? What is the pay like compared to other companies? Is there opportunity for advancement?

Angry
    I've worked with them on the payor side....and let me tell you that they're not easy to deal with.

As a carrier, we must ensure that the person calling about your TIN or your NPI or your fee schedule has the correct confidentiality agreements in place or we won't discuss these HIPPA protected topics with them.

Just an FYI, due to the communication barrier, they're not as effecient as someone in the USA.

Where is this company located? By the looks of it I dont think its in the US...
    Elizabeth M., CCS, CPC, ICD-10 CM/PCS
    Multi Specialty Coder/Compliance Auditor/ICD-10 Educator

Default Perot
    I do not personally work for Perot but have friends who DID ... that was before they outsourced their jobs to INDIA.

Default Perot Systems
    Great... more outsourcing... because we don't have folks who needs job or second jobs AND we actually have rules and regs on PHI unlike other countries.

10. Default
    We use them for IT services. In the beginning it was really bad but they have gotten a lot better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast