I received a CMC certification through PMI. Their classes were extremely informative and I really liked them.
However, they don't offer ANY free CEU classes. And, when I found out through a friend that AAPC offers so many free ones - I inquired about the recognition of those free CEUs and was told that AAPC and AHIMAs freebies only transfer over at half value. They do, however, accept the CMS freebies at full value.
And, that's why I am over here now
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join